- View your account online
- Dividends paid quarterly
- MasterCard Debit cards available
- Write unlimited checks
- No monthly service charges
- Free overdraft protection
- Direct deposit/payroll deduction with same-day access to funds
- Monthly statements
Changes MasterCard Zero Liability Protection Effective October 17, 2014
Effective October 17, 2014, MasterCard is making the changes to its zero liability policy. These limitations on liability for unauthorized transfers are in addition to limitations on liability established by federal law. The changes are as follows:
- MasterCard limitations will apply to all transactions conducted with a MasterCard branded card, including PIN-based transactions (these are currently not covered).
- You must promptly notify us upon becoming aware of a loss or theft as a condition for $0 liability (within 2 business days)
- If you do not exercise reasonable care to safeguard your card from the risk of loss or theft or you do not promptly notify us of a loss or theft, the MasterCard limitations on liability will not apply – limitations established by law may still apply.